Good Morning Titan Class!
To be featured in this week's video, please ask a grown-up to send pictures of your work to email@example.com
Please complete all work in your home learning journal and remember that perfect presentation!
Start with 15 minutes on TTrockstars.
Let's read chapter 5 today:
Now answer these retrieval questions:
- What is a ‘rebel’?
- Find and copy a word which means to ‘make someone quiet’. What was squeezed between the gaps of the Roman built houses?
- Where did the second gatehouse lead?
- Who was wearing black robes?
- How long had it been since Magnus last saw his uncle?
- What should a Godwin ‘never do’?
- Summarise how Uncle Tostig and Magnus’ father are different in no more than two sentences.
Write each word THREE times and then use each one in a sentence.
Today, you will be writing the next part of your stories.
Remember, most stories have a beginning, middle and end.
- In the beginning, establish your setting and characters (you wrote this yesterday).
- In the middle, you could add conflict and a problem to solve.
- At the end there could be a dramatic rescue. The ending could be happy or sad.
Today, you need to write the middle: a conflict and a problem to solve.
Look back at your story maps that you created on Monday, don't forget to write today about:
- your prediction/curse that comes true at the end of the story.
- your magical gift with powers for your hero
- your mythical beast - what problem/conflict is your mythical beast going to create?
How do we get computers to do what we want? See what you can remember by answering our quiz from year 3. Click here.
Now we’re going to recap the foundations of computer science, concepts which are used anywhere from making apps to controlling the Mars rover. Click here to complete the classic maze.