Every morning at 9am Joe Wicks streams a live PE lesson - tune in here if you can!
Work through the pictures below and then answer the question in your workbook on page 151.
Read a book from home, listen to a story on Storyline Online or login into Oxford Owl here. Click on 'My class login' and enter the username: studley password: studley
Listen to the story of Zog. It is written by Julia Donaldson and illustrated by Axel Scheffler.
In the story, the princess dreams of being something else when she grows up. Write a dream for yourself when you grow up. What do you want to be? Why do you want to be that?
This term we are going to be learning all about the seaside! Answer the following questions in your Home Learning Journal.
1. Write 5 words that describe the seaside.
2. Why do people visit the seaside?
3. Can you name any seaside places in the UK (resorts)?
4. What is an Island?
5. How might the seaside be different from where we live? Can you write down two differences?
6. Have you ever visited the seaside? Where did you go? What did you do?