Good morning Luna Class !
Try another one of our breathing exercises.
Reading and phonics
Please remember to share your reading book with an adult every day. Make sure you are saying the sounds and reading the words.
Can you read these sentence? Remember some are two letters and one sound.
Sam will jump up and land on the desk. Josh has a rest in his bed.
Page 5 of our story The Shop.
What is Mum holding? What sh word are the buns on?
Get your phonic cards out on a table. Today you will need ( d a sh i m )
Can you make the words dish and mash ? Say the sounds read the word.
Think of a sentence with those words. Can you tell an adult. Try writing it down in you learning book.
Bubble popping challenge : You will need a bottle of bubbles. You can just add water and washing up liquid together.
You could try this on your own but it would be even more fun with more people.
*One player blows the bubbles into the air
*The other player tries to pop as many bubbles as they can. Count how many bubbles they pop.
*Take it in turns to blow & pop
How to make this activity harder :
- More players popping at the same time
- Play outside in the breeze
- Pop using only one hand
- Pop using your non-dominant hand (the hand you don’t draw or write with)
- Do you have something you could try to hit the bubbles with? (Be careful you don’t hit anyone else by accident!)
- Use a bubble machine if you have one.