Well done to Emilia,Logan, Kobi, Liam,Georgia Mae, Layah, Lexie, Zander, Leila Jayde, Keelen, Dylan, Klaudia, Cordelia, Alivia-Rose, Natalia, Ashlyn, Octavia and Khaleesi for logging on Wednesday.
Can you order your number cards from 0-20?
- Log on to Ten town using your personal log in (This is a separate sheet in your pack)
- Can you watch number 16? Explore some of the games and songs.
- Can you make 16 on your ten frame? What is 16 made up of?(…1 ten and 6 ones)
- Can you find 16 objects from around your house? Line them up from biggest to smallest.
Please make sure you share a book every day with a grown up. Remember to point at the sounds in each word and say the sounds to read the word. Look at the pictures and talk about what is happening - what do you think will happen on the next page?
Can you read the following sentences by yourself?
- Mum and Dad sat on the rug.
- The lad got a red van.
Can you ask your grown up to read them and then you write them down?
This week we would like you to play some games using Phonics Play. You can access the site for free using the login 'march 20' and password 'home'.
Please click on the following link:
Once you have logged in - click on 'Resources' at the top of the page. This will take you to a variety of games your child can play. When you choose a game, click onto Phase 2 (set 1-5) and this will be at the appropriate level for your child.
Please do the following activities EVERY DAY!
- Ask a grown up to flash all the letter cards and get you to say the sounds as you see them. Choose 5 letters to practise with beautiful handwriting
- Ask a grown up to flash all the high frequency word cards and get you to say the word you see. Choose 5 high frequency words to practise without looking at the spelling…did you get the spelling right?
- Look at the I Spy sheet that we have sent home in the pack.
- Choose three different objects to write a sentence about.
- For example…
- I can see the sun. It is hot.
- The pig is fat.
- I can see a cat and a dog.
Today we would like you to do some PE at home! Challenge your family to join in with you!
- Set a 1 minute timer and count how many of the following exercises you can do in one minute. Repeat with the next exercise. Which exercise did you do the most of / least of in one minute?
- star jumps
- running on the spot
- hops (change legs if you get tired!)
- leg drops (lie on your back and lift both legs up and down)
- Can you think of any other exercises you can do?