Every morning at 9am Joe Wicks streams a live PE lesson - tune in here if you can!
Start with 10 minutes of TTRockstars.
Answer the following questions in your Home Learning Journal.
Write 5 descriptive sentences about the picture above.
Read a book from home, listen to a story on Storyline Online or login into Oxford Owl here. Click on 'My class login' and enter the username: studley password: studley
If you were visiting London from another country you would probably fly in on an aeroplane. London has more international airports than any other city in the world: six in total! Some of them are quite far from the middle of the city. This map shows the location of the six airports and how long it takes on the express train to get into central London.
1. How many international airports does London have?
2. Which is the only airport south of the river?
3. From which airport would it take you the longest amount of time to get into central London?
4. From which airport would it take you the shortest amount of time to get into central London?
5. Why do you think London has so many airports?