1. Visit https://zoom.us/download and download the Zoom app.
2. Open the Zoom app and click ‘Join a Meeting.’ You can also join via the website https://zoom.us/join.
3. You will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID and a passcode which will have been sent via ParentMail. Please make sure your child enters their real name. If the teacher does not recognise the name, your child will not be allowed into the meeting. Click 'Join'.
4. You will then need to wait for the teacher to either start the meeting, or let you in.
5. Whilst you are waiting, please test your audio and ensure your camera is on.
Start with 15 minutes on TTrockstars.
Start maths with our times table practice from our little booklet. This will be the second time through this booklet, this is to ensure that you can thoroughly practice your 8 times tables. Please write the whole number sentences in your home learning journals. Look at the bottom of todays page for the answers.
Fluent in 5:
Remember to use this handy tool to help you with time vocabulary:
Here is a link to an interactive clock; an analogue and digital clock:
In this lesson you will solve time related problems by applying your understanding of time.
Click on the link below to start the lesson:
Suffixes are letters that can be added to the end of words to change their meaning.
- Adding the suffix -ly, turns an adjective into an adverb
'nice' becomes 'nicely'
- If the word ends with 'y', the 'y' becomes an 'i', and then add -ly
'happy' becomes 'happily'
- If the word ends with 'le', drop the 'le' and add -ly
'terrible' becomes 'terribly'
Write each word three times and then write a sentence for each word. Ask someone in your house to help test you.
Listen to Mr Orr read Tilly and the Time Machine chapter 9 and answer the following questions in your home learning journal.
Write this letter in your learning journals.
Create a "protect your local environment" poster. Look below for a couple of examples:
Use these scenario cards to help you with your science this afternoon:
Today, you will be learning about Chez Moi (My Home). You will be able to name what you live in, where you live and have a conversation with someone at home about this. Click on the link below and follow the instructions below. Click on the little speaker buttons on the presentation and it will say the French, you will then be able to repeat it.
1. Click on this link: https://www.languageangels.com/homeschool/
2. click 'login' in the corner
3. Write in the login details:
4. It will look like this when you're logged in:
5. Click on Unit 5: Chez Moi (My Home)
6. Click on lesson 1, and then click on START LESSON
7. The arrow on the left show the play button to start the presentation, the arrow on the left shows the button to make the video larger.