Please carry on with our Bollywood wiggles!
click on the link:-
Today we are going to learn to spot number patterns and use the phrase ...
----- is one more than ------
e.g. 3 is one more than 4 and
In your Home learning book please copy and complete these:-
- ------- is one more than 6
- ------- is one more than 7
- ------- is one more than 8 and now try these:-
- -------is one more than 14
- ------- is one more than 19
- ------- is one more than 23
- ------- is one more than 36
Please click on the link:-
Please do a line of these letters in your Home learning book:-
Diagonal lines:- v w k x z
Please listen to Alexis Deacon, the Author, read his story BEEGU. Click on the link below.
- please copy the following sentence into your Home learning book
- From far away she thought she heard her mother calling but it wasn't her.
- answer the questions:-
- Was it Beegu's mother?
- What was making the noise?
On Monday's we write about our weekend news.
- Please draw pictures in your Home learning books and write 3 sentences to tell me the following:-
- What did you eat? e.g. I had roast dinner with carrots and chicken .
- What was the weather like? e.g. It snowed all over my garden.
- What did you see? e.g. I saw cars covered in snow.
- REMEMBER to include
- CAPITAL letter at the beginning
- Finger spaces between words
- Full stop at the end of EACH of your sentences
Today I would like you to look at another famous explorer.
Please click on this link to find out more about Neil Armstrong
Why is he famous?