Every morning at 9am Joe Wicks streams a live PE lesson - tune in here if you can!
Write the answers to the following questions in your Home Learning Journal.
1. I have 12 sweets. How many different ways can you share them into equal groups?
2. True or false? If I share 15 balls between 4 people each person will have an equal amount. (Draw a picture to show your working out.)
3. Prove it! 16 shared by 2 is 8.
4. True or false? My answer will always be even if I share a number between 2. Show me your working out.
5. Convince me! 20 toys can be shared equally between 2, 4, 5 and 10 people.
Read a book from home, listen to a story on Storyline Online or login in to Oxford Owl here. Click on 'My class login' and enter the username: studley password: studley
Can you spot the rhyming words in the story? In your Home Learning Journal write down any rhyming pairs you can find. e.g. wood / good.
This week we will be filling in a wellbeing journal every day. Don't worry if you can't print the sheet, you can just write the answers to the questions in your Home Learning Journal.