Well done to Ashlyn ,Cordelia ,Dylan ,Emilia ,Georgia-Mae ,Keelen , Klaudia , Kobi ,Layah ,Leila-Jayde ,Lexie ,Liam Logan ,Natalia ,Octavia, Teddy and Zander for all logging in on Thursday.
Good Morning! It's Friday!!!
Well done for completing your first week of home learning! We are really proud of all of your hard work and it has been lovely to see some of the work being emailed to us at email@example.com Please share any of your activities with us as it is great to see what you have been doing at home!
- Look at the shape sheet we have given you. Talk to your grown up about what the shapes are called.
- Can you draw the shapes in your home learning book? How many sides does the shape have? How many corners does it have? Write the numbers next to the shapes.
- Please make sure you share a book every day with a grown up. Please look at the following link.
- Click on My class login and enter the username: studley password: studley
- Please choose age group age 4-5 years old
Here are some suggestions of what you could ask to develop their understanding of what they have read.
- Who were the characters?
- What happened in the beginning, middle and end of the story?
- What did you like about the story?
- At different parts, stop and ask what they enjoyed what they think will happen next?
Share your reading book with an adult every day. Make sure you are saying the sounds and reading the words.
- Ask a grown up to flash the letter cards and get you to say the sounds as you see them.
- Ask a grown up to flash the high frequency word cards and get you to say the word you see.
We would like you to keep a daily diary of your home learning adventures!
- Draw a picture and write a sentence about what you have done today. When writing, please listen for all the sounds in a word and write them down. Remember to put a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence, use finger spaces and put a full stop at the end.
- Please don’t worry about the correct spelling for any longer words that your child might not be able to write.
- Encourage them to write the sounds that they can hear and then you can write down underneath the full sentence of what they have written.
- Select these letter cards:
o m l e ss b w i b
- What words can you build? Write them in your home learning book.
- Can you choose a recipe from a book or an online recipe and help a grown up to make it?
- What will you make?
- Mrs Lloyd and her three sons are going to bake cookies!